Request for Alternative Gblorb Download Link

Request for Alternative Gblorb Download Link

Postby Kurainyx » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:31 pm

I'm currently traveling abroad, and I wanted to check up on Flexible Survival. The problem is that the region I am in blocks google/blogspot, and I believe it also does not connect to scworlds, the place where I think the gblorb is downloaded from. I only have my iPad with me, but I have used Frotz on it before to play Flexibe Survival.

If someone is able to give me a different link to download the gblorb directly, I would greatly appreciate it.
Kurainyx

Re: Request for Alternative Gblorb Download Link

Postby TigerStripes » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:47 am

Kurainyx wrote:<FS links>

Here are the direct links (to the scworlds files):
Installer: www.scworlds.net/fi/flexible.msi
FS gblorb: www.scworlds.net/fi/Flexible%20Survival.gblorb

If you can't access those, you can try going through the lengthier process of installing Inform (from inform7.com), downloading the raw code from GitHub (https://github.com/Nuku/Flexible-Survival) and running it that way. There are MacOS versions of Inform, though I don't know if those work with the iPad or not, as I have no substantial experience with those.

Beyond that, you'd have to check with Nuku.
TigerStripes

Postby Kurainyx » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:26 am

Thanks for the scworlds links, but although it looks like something is happening when I use it, the gblorb prompt I usually get is not working, however I beleve that would be attributed to crappy hotel wifi.

I'll just have to try again if I happen to pop into someplace with better connections. Thanks again for the help.
Kurainyx

Postby Grzyby15 » Sun May 24, 2015 11:23 pm

Good tips, really helpull, thanks a lot:)
Grzyby15

Return to Off Topic