a set of Suggestions

a set of Suggestions

Postby ShadedNight » Fri May 25, 2018 8:42 am

one perk removal. Players should be able to remove a perk that they no longer want. example. I have one character that originally was going to be a herm but later i chose to keep them female only. But i have perk that affect herm only and know would like to be rid of them. i would say cost freered to do so and has a timer. though only for reclaiming the perk later just in case it was a perk you could ditch like a vanitly perk to get some points back for a combat perk. i would also say perks points gained by this are free perk points not xp cost points since these herm perk i had added were in the original design with free points.
two. RP keywords. mostly these are like fuck to add the ooption for two player to fuck another with out having to do the command after the rp text. scavange for when players are in a area to scavange and rp that they are looting the area stuff like that.

3 4th character slot but said character is more of a free play character in other-words this 4th character is not ment for fighting all that much and is more for modding (in game modding played to much trials in tainted space they use that term there) mostly the 4th character is for character adjustment with out to much grinding on them. it would mostly be like character 1-3 make money and a added like 5% or something goes to the 4th character for self modding.
ShadedNight

Re: a set of Suggestions

Postby ShadedNight » Fri May 25, 2018 1:59 pm

added on
ADD A DAMN COMPASS TO THE MAP SO ITS ACTUALLY USEFUL
or i don't know make players sign in to it so it keep track of where they are know some way of telling were the fuck i am
ShadedNight

Return to General Chat