Page 22 of 23

Re: Q&A about NPC Fun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:02 am
by witchhalo
Im having trouble trying to find Nala at the library, since i dont know how to meet her.

Re: Q&A about NPC Fun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:16 pm
by witchhalo
How can one check the loyalty of a npc like skarnoth?

Re: Q&A about NPC Fun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:54 am
by Syril_of_Snow
I keep trying to figure out how to raise Skarnoth's loyalty, and while checking I saw it had something to do with his talk menu. But you can't talk to him. Help?

Re: Q&A about NPC Fun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:33 pm
by Wahn
Syril_of_Snow wrote:I keep trying to figure out how to raise Skarnoth's loyalty, and while checking I saw it had something to do with his talk menu. But you can't talk to him. Help?


Small typo in his variable checks, sorry about that - a fix just went out.

Re: Q&A about NPC Fun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:11 am
by KiWolfGirl
Question about new Hyper Fang. I found the briefcase before he was Alpha. This doesn't break his ability to use it does it? Will it happen randomly? If so, is there a limit or will it always have a chance of happening? I assume this is just a trigger since I couldn't find the briefcase in my inventory or in the library.

edit I got it :) I kept waiting for it but it triggered when I left and came back.

Re: Q&A about NPC Fun

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:26 pm
by ryuzakku
Still zero idea on how to get Nala...

Re: Q&A about NPC Fun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:27 pm
by shoguncoco
KiWolfGirl wrote:Question about new Hyper Fang. I found the briefcase before he was Alpha. This doesn't break his ability to use it does it? Will it happen randomly? If so, is there a limit or will it always have a chance of happening? I assume this is just a trigger since I couldn't find the briefcase in my inventory or in the library.

edit I got it :) I kept waiting for it but it triggered when I left and came back.


Where'd you find the briefcase at?

Re: Q&A about NPC Fun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:51 pm
by KiWolfGirl
Pretty sure I just kept hunting for "briefcase" outside library.

Re: Q&A about NPC Fun

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:42 pm
by Krux
So, I've been searching since I found the code in the Vinickus section of GitHub. How and where do you start the events chain of Seraphis?

Re: Q&A about NPC Fun

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:07 am
by Wahn
Krux wrote:So, I've been searching since I found the code in the Vinickus section of GitHub. How and where do you start the events chain of Seraphis?


It wasn't loaded into the game yet, even though the file is already in its folder. This content will be part of the monthly update next weekend on the 9th.